- Criticize your own thoughts before someone else does
- Never be the smartest person in the room
- Admit your mistakes enthusiastically
- Be grateful to those who help you see where you're wrong
- Seek your own answers, don't rely on someone else's
- Spiritual truth is like a white light behind a stained glass window - each of us sees it a little differently.
We've been studying (mostly) The Bible on Saturday mornings for longer than any of us care to admit. I had hair when we started. We're mostly from Christian backgrounds of one flavor or another, and have come to realize that Jesus was about one thing: Be excellent to each other. The rest is commentary.
Meet the Team
Look, we're just a handful of suburbanites who are sick of letting obnoxious people steal the word "Christian" and turn it into something un-Christ-like. We don't want to be famous... so we're not going to post pictures of us.
This wonderful book, the subject of many centuries of study, is a delightful compendium of wisdom, campfire tales, and man's attempt at defining the undefinable.
No, this isn't Jesus, it's Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi. But he sure AF makes a dashing Jesus, am I right?
This is the first picture I got when I typed "Beautiful Woman" into Google.
Way more likely to get your attention than a picture of me. Be honest, you looked here first.
Your Point of View
If you enjoy our thoughts - or if you see another point of view - please let us know. We're trying every day to pull the plank out of our own eyes. It's the only way to get closer to the truth.